Porthole lives in the menu bar
Always out of your way, never out of reach.
Stream through all remote speakers at once
Every AirPlay speaker will play in sync, as in: the exact same note will come out of every speaker at the exact same time.
Syncing works with all official AirPlay devices, like the AirPort Express, Apple TV, licensed AirPlay speakers/receivers and some non-official apps.
Start streaming in seconds
The super simple setup wizard will take you through Porthole's features and makes AirPlay as easy as it should be.
Save clicks with the Speaker Panel
Want to start or stop streaming without taking your mind off what you're doing? Use Porthole's hotkey activated Speaker Panel to manage your AirPlay setup, sans mouse.
What others say
Porthole adds an item to your menu bar that transfers your system audio to an AirPort Express with one click. It's a piece of cake.- lifehacker.com
While you can stream your iTunes audio over AirPlay – that’s it. Pandora, Rdio, Spotify, or users of any other audio app are out of luck. That’s where Porthole comes in, it’s a nifty little utility that lets you stream all of your Mac’s audio over AirPlay.- appstorm.net
Quick StartDid you know Porthole has a super easy setup wizard? Follow the Quick Start Guide.
v1.3.1 (May 13th, 2013)
- Support for password protected AirPlay speakers!
- Better speaker icons in the menu bar
- Improved purchase window
- Pop-up active windows when you click the menu bar icon
- Improved consistency and ellipses on buttons and menu items
- Various tiny fixes
v1.3.0 (May 1st, 2013)
- Nearly complete Retina update, almost all imagery looks razor sharp now!
- Updated the setup wizard
- Added the option to buy a license from within the app
- Bugfix: added an option to automatically fix an issue where Soundflower would sometimes be muted